How we support you:
- Expert training for staff and student mentors
- Our Ignition app provides easy access to a library of video and written resources
- Year-round email and phone support
What do I need to make this happen?
- 2-4 staff members to serve as Ignition Advisors
- A team of upperclassmen to serve as mentors (recommend a 1:10 ratio to your incoming class)
- Many schools utilize grant funding from sources like GEAR UP, Title 1, SSS, and others.
How it works:
- We work with you to build a customized mentoring plan
- You recruit and select an amazing team of upperclassmen
- We send an expert trainer to your campus to prepare your mentor team for success. Mentors receive over 10 hours of training and coaching.
- Your Ignition mentors welcome new students into your school at the Ignite day (orientation).
- Your mentor team meets with their mentees on a regular basis throughout the school year. They utilize our proven curriculum of activities to engage and teach.